Software version LS450xxxx version 1.15.7 is now available to download. There are a few updates in this release that are designed to make the operation of your Tek-CARE nurse call system simpler than ever.
For Everyday Users
In the Tek-CARE Staff App, it is now possible to delete read messages, allowing staff users to clear the things that they no longer need. For facilities using Check-In stations, those events now appear in the Tek-CARE Reporting Software so that they can be tracked and monitored like other calls to help improve efficiency.
Back-Up and Maintenance
In this new release, facilities now also have the option to automatically run back-ups for their current configuration and reporting overnight. They can also run reporting synchronizations overnight, adding extra security in case of a critical system issue.
For everything included in this release, please see below.
Complete List of Changes
- Support for GEN2 CEs w/ new network switch
- Option for automatically running configuration & reporting backups overnight
- Option to automatically run reporting syncs overnight
- The ability to detect and display up to 3 best detected locations per transmitter
- Option to delete read messages from staff app
- Several changes to ConfigTool programming software
- When adding transmitters, the last hardware type is remembered/selected
- Added the option to quickly delete multiple locations
- Added the option to quickly add multiple locations by specifying a range
- Added the option to import location names from a text file