The latest version of the Tek-CARE® software provides major enhancements to the Tek-CARE App and NC475 Tek-CARE Appliance Server.
Tek-CARE Staff App Enhancements
- The Tek-CARE Staff App is now available for Android devices! The app will run on Android devices running Android 4.1 or later. With the new release, customers can now use our Android app if they are appropriately licensed.
- Facilities can utilize up to 255 mobile app enabled devices per Tek-CARE system.
- The iOS app now allows for push notifications so that staff members do not have to actively keep the app open in order to be notified of calls.
- Resident images and facility maps can now be viewed on mobile apps. Staff can access photos and maps loaded into the Tek-CARE system and assigned anywhere in the facility.
- The app for Apple TV can now be applied to up to 255 TVs connecting to a Tek-CARE system.
- When adding new mobile devices, it is now possible to detect a Tek-CARE system to connect to within the app. This will make it easier to register new devices.
- The maintenance menu on the NC475 can be locked with a pin code to avoid accidental changes from non-authorized staff.
For more information, please contact the sales department at 800.327.8466,
option 2 or via our contact us webpage.