Software Release for LS450 version 1.42.4 is now available to download.
This release is a new TekTone recommended minimum Tek-CARE version (FIELD UPGRADE REQUIRED) and includes the following features:
- GEN3 station support.
- Added support for JK431G3 bed interface.
- Added support for SF571 universal transmitter.
- Added Transmitter Signal Strengths dialog to the ConfigTool and ConfigTool Live to show the most current values for all transmitters (TC500 devices also supported).
- Added recommendation to randomize network ID and channel when enabling the TC570 interface in the ConfigTool.
- Added support for “on the ground” events.
- TC750 events can now be reset in room via the SF123’s “Reset Button” function or via the reset button on an SF521, SF523, SF571, SF572, or SF573. The resetting device only needs to be assigned to the same location as the TC750 device.
- MAC addresses now added to new device info field when the bar code is scanned (allowing the device to be identified by MAC address in the ConfigTool).
- The behavior screen in the ConfigTool now provides useful labels and groups for Vayyar device inputs.
- Added “Device Error” fault if TC750 device is repeatedly rebooting.
- Search boxes now disabled in ConfigTool while editing (selection should be locked to record being edited).
- Fixed hardware types not being displayed in maintenance report.
- Fixed incorrect timestamps on scheduled messages sent to mobile apps.