Connect external dome lamps and dialers to the Tek-CARE®500 Wireless Nurse / Emergency Call System using the new NC507ES Remote Receiver!
The NC507ES Remote Receiver provides remote annunciation of call activity from Tek-CARE®500 Wireless Nurse / Emergency Call System transmitters. Capable of driving a 24V dome lamp, the NC507ES provides an alternate annunciation path, in addition to the Tek-CARE®500 master station screen. Moreover, the NC507ES is not dependent upon the Tek-CARE®500 master station computer; it can be used as a standalone annunciator.
Other features include:
- 12 dry-contact outputs.
- Supports up to 32 transmitters.
- Includes built-in tamper detection outputs that can be connected to an external alarm system.
- Clean appearance for interior mounting.
- Functions independently of the Tek-CARE®500 master station computer.
- LEDs display current status of transmissions.
- Hidden wiring access.
- Easy connection to field wiring.
- Screw terminal connections.
For more information, call our Sales Department at (800) 327-8466 and ask for specification sheet IL921.