About Our Nurse Call Systems Design Assistance
TekTone® offers assistance in layout and design of healthcare communications systems. Many system options are available, including:
- Combine alerts display and reporting from nurse call, fire, security and other life safety systems.
- Combine alerts reporting from multiple facilities.
- Integrating a wireless Tek-CARE®500 nurse/emergency call system with any of our UL®1069-listed hard-wired nurse call systems.
- Add monitoring, reporting, paging and email output to any TekTone® nurse call system.
- Add wireless phones, ADT Interface using the HL7 Standard, tracking interface, or wandering interface to the Tek-CARE®400 nurse call system.
For project design assistance, provide the following:
- The request for proposal or information (RFP or RFI), or a description of the project, including:
- Type of nurse call system required: tone/visual or audio/visual.
- Ancillary systems required, such as pocket paging, smart phone integration, ADT interface, tracking interface, or wandering interface.
- Whether management reporting is required.
- Brand and model of external systems that will be integrated.
- Blueprints (including the legend page) in PDF format. Details required include:
- Number and location of single-patient rooms and associated bathrooms.
- Number and location of dual-patient rooms and associated bathrooms.
- Location of additional bathrooms, tub rooms and shower rooms.
The provided design configuration will not include cable layout and cable distances. TekTone® will advise the type of cable necessary and will provide some general guidelines. The distributor must lay out the cable runs.